The Customer can make his/her Bill Payments on or before the due date as per his/her convenience through any of the following modes of payment :
- Credit card remittance slip
- Standing instructions on your credit card
- Electronic Clearing System for direct payment through your valid bank account
- Cash – Only at ABC office
- Electronic Modes – Internet Banking, Phone Banking. Crossed cheque(s), pay order(s), or draft(s) payable made in favor of Aavai Broadband Communication Pvt Ltd. Account No. 1814135000000887 Karur Vaisya Bank, Siddhapurdur Branch, IFSC Code: KVBL0001814
Aavai Broadband Communication Pvt Ltd. will not be responsible in any manner what so ever, for any cash payment made by the customer, in any of the drop boxes.
Payment of bills on time would ensure uninterrupted usage of his /her Aavai Broadband & Wireless services. The Customer is advised to make the payment by the date to ensure no late fee charges, as stated below, are levied on his/her account.
Refund & Cancellation
There are no refund policies. Once the bill payment transaction is performed, the usage cycle will be reactivated and the customer will be given the data for the amount paid.
Discounts & Special Offers
We believe business grows when the customer feels profitable and happy, which is why we often launch special offers and discounts.